YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our shop! If you visit our shop it means that you automatically accept all these terms and conditions. Please carefully read all information concerning our guidelines, terms and agreements. Nowadays it is very important to care about the information because we are living in the informational society and you can't underestimate the way information will be used and shared. Trust is the cornerstone of friendship and we appreciate your decision to choose our store. We are giving you a full access to different types of information concerning your account.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Cherish Wedding & Christening Specialists its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Cherish Wedding & Christening Specialists and its licensors. Cherish Wedding & Christening Specialists holds the copyright to this entire website, copy, images, logos, text, content, and methods of showcasing products. All trademarks appearing herein are acknowledged. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use.
You are prohibited to use the name of Cherish Wedding & Christening Specialists or any of our trademarks or logos in advertising or publicity in connection with any business or commercial enterprise, without specific, written prior permission. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on Cherish Wedding & Christening Specialists Website.
Use of Site
The Site allows you to shop online. We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this website. Nevertheless, the colors you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all color display on your monitor.
You are prohibited to do the following acts: (a) collect information about users’ personal information; (b) transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. You are to only use our sites, including its services and or tools if you are able to form legally binding contracts, are over the age of 18, or have never been temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools. The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors of products displayed herein. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
For you to contract with Cherish Wedding & Christening Specialists you must qualify that you are over 18 years of age, are the owner of a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us, and must be responsible for keeping your password secure and be responsible for all activities and contents that are uploaded under your account. You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. We retain the right to refuse any order made by you.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs (please refer to “Delivery”) will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and will be included to the order separately.
Payment Methods and Processing: Cherish Wedding & Christening Specialists provide a secure environment for the authorisation of credit card and charge card transactions. Confidential information including card details will be encrypted using industry standard.
All purchases are inclusive of GST
Terms of Sale
By placing an order for any goods on our Website you are offering to purchase the goods on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to Australia and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other third party issues for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery Charges notice for further information.
Placing Your Order
You may place an Order by adding items to ‘My Cart’ on Cherish Wedding & Christening Specialists Website and clicking the "Check Out" button. When you place your Order,
- You will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order.
- This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order.
- We do not formally accept your offer until your order has passed our internal validation procedures for verifications of each order placed, for the purpose of preventing credit card or payment fraud. Cherish Wedding & Christening Specialists reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- We will confirm acceptance of your order when we send you an email confirming shipment of the goods you have ordered. If we cannot process or accept your Order after payment is received we will contact you by email or telephone.
Supply of Your Products
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, we will supply to you the Products indicated on your Order Confirmation. We will email a confirm shipment and a tracking number once your order items are dispatched.
Delivery of Your Products
Delivery of your purchase is by Fastway Couriers or Australia Post. You will be provided with a delivery consignment number where you will be able to “Track Your Order”. If your Product has not arrived within 5 working days, please contact us or you can track the status of your product as mentioned. Unless otherwise agreed by us, we will deliver your Products to the address indicated on your Order Confirmation.
All delivery costs will be provided once address of client is issued and products are packed and ready to dispatch.
- Melbourne/Sydney / Newcastle / Hobart / Launceston / Central Coast / Wollongong / Canberra / Albury-Wodonga = 5kg $15 plus $5 access each additional 5kg to a maximum of 25kg per parcel.
- Port Macquarie / Coffs Harbour / Northern Rivers / Gold Coast / Toowomba / Brisbane / Sunshine Coast = $22 plus $5 access each additional 5kg to a maximum of 25kg per parcel.
- Wide Bay / Capricorn Coast/Mackay / Townsville / Cairns / Perth = $29 5kg plus $5 access each additional 5kg to a maximum of 25kg per parcel.
- Where possible an Express Post Bag will be used: 500g = $10 / 3kg = $15 / 5kg = $20. Usage of an Express Post Bag will only be if products fit in the bag and we can guarantee that goods arrive safely.
- On all other areas, postage will have to be advised.
Your Rights to Return a Product
We do not accept returns because you have simply changed your mind or your product was not used at time of Event.
If in the Event that:
a) Incorrect color / size ordered: You must notify us within 7 calendar days from the date of your product being dispatched from our showroom: In this situation:
- The item MUST be returned to us in brand new condition, with the packaging and item being exactly as it was when you received it.
- All exchange shipping expenses will be the buyer’s full responsibility.
- All returns must include the original packaging materials, original hanger, labels and tags still being attached or the return will be refused.
- Please note that we can not guarantee the availability of the product in other sizes or color (kindly contact us for further assistance).
b) Damage: You must notify us immediately upon receipt of goods of any damage or faults.
- After 7 calendar days from the date of your product being dispatched from our showroom we would not be responsible for any damages done to the product.
- We will refund any items damaged in transit, at our cost, just as soon as we receive the damaged item back. It would be useful for processing if you could include digital pictures of the damage so we may be able to assess it and process your replacement quicker.
- If you have received an item that is damaged please contact us and advise us of the nature and extent of the damage.
Refunds will apply to goods that arrived damaged and reported to us within 7 days of your order being dispatched and only in the event that the goods originally ordered can’t be resent because of stock no longer being available.
When we receive your returned item(s) we will issue a credit in the same way original payment was made. Be it by Credit card of by Direct Debit. Please allow an additional 4-5 business days after the refund is processed for the transaction to post at your bank.